1. Identity Perception — Your self-perception determines how you express yourself in the world. If you want to show up bigger and bolder, you need to get to know more of who you truly are and what you believe in.
2. Your brand is a promise with two aspects:
- External perspective: it’s the expectations that we set for others
- Internal perspective: it’s a compass that guides our decisions
3. A VISION is an image of a future reality that is different than the current reality. The visionaries biggest challenge is to know the difference between the two realities and to communicate it clearly to others.
4. A COMMITMENT to a POV is a belief you hold that serves as your purpose or way finder in life.
5. CONVICTION is the measure of your devotion to your purpose.
6. The way to strengthen these brand assets is to define your identity in relation to your goals.
7. Identity Perception: who am I to think, feel and believe that this is the right way for me to go?